Tuesday, January 6, 2009
ahh . receive a news from school .. cross country at feb 6 .. which is 1 month more ..
i will tell u a little story of my last year experience and my last last year and my last last last year .. this story .. invove a super bhb .. but trained guy call klive .
sec 1 - I WILL GET FIRST DE LA .. but i scared sec 2 power then me ): . so run le .. i get 3rd for sec 1 ;D
sec 2 - i WILL GET FIRST DE LA .. i sec 2 le .. time to pawnzxc .. so run le .. i at 2nd .. chasing after my fren .. then .. i saw a water .. temptation .. so i drink 2 cups .. he was 300m further LOL? .. i thought i can catch-up .. but run 100m le tired le .. so GG .. i get 2nd -_-!
sec 3 - I WILL GET FIRST SURELY .. my 2.4km 8.50 min .. the best in my school .. i WILL GET FIRST .. i told my friend see me get first .. but my number tag is 164. 164 stands for YI LU SI ( 1 road die ) meaning my journey not safe ._.
i was leading 1st ): .. then in the end .. i 1st .. i run wrong road -_-!? when teacher say .. *KLIVE U RUN WRONG ROAD* .. GG .. 200m further .. ok I RUN AS FAST .. until left 100m behind .. i no energy liao .. >.
sec 4 - IDIOT .. IF I NEVER GET FIRST .. I TELL U .. I QUIT EXERCISING AND BECOME FAT .. !! this time .. chop chop .. 1st for sure (: ! i wont run wrong road liao .. klive mottos .. * see 1 kill 1 * ! be sure to support me and send a sms to wish me at 6feb :P !
okok xD suddenly angry cause i think of the sec 3 incident .. rly damm fuck up -_-!
To urMAMA ..
MAMA .. give me ur email u dummy ..
To Farre .
Grow fat .. iLy <3
To wee kitt
see my blog wont give tag . fk u ..