Thursday, November 27, 2008

I fall asleep by the telephone
It's 2 O'clock and I'm waiting up alone ( i was in msn )
Tell me where have you been? ( u was playing with him )
I found a note with another name ( yeap i saw some NICE NOTES IN INTERNET abt u and him)
You blow a kiss, but it just don't feel the same ( the last kiss u give me . signify our judgement day )
Cause I can feel that you're gone ( yeap we 2 aparting )

I can't bite my tongue forever ( i cannot bear the pain forever )
While you try to play it cool ( hiding your love , say love but no love ? crap )
You can hide behind your stories ( wow .. your words say until so REAL . i still love u )
But don't take me for a fool ( i am not stupid .. cause i found proof )

You can tell me that there's nobody else ( there some 1 else . -.-)
(But I feel it)
You can tell me that you're home by yourself ( omg .. u with who at WHOS house )
(But I see it)
You can look into my eyes and pretend all you want ( pretend innocence say no love ?)
But I know
Your love is just a lie
(Lie)
It's nothing but a lie
(Lie)

You look so innocent ( ur face look innocent )
But the guilt in your voice gives you away ( i can sense u have guilty voice in 25nov chat )
Yeah you know what I mean ( u noe wat i mean . but u act say u dont have )
How does it feel when you kiss when you know that i trust you ( i still love u although i break )
And do you think about me when he "sexed" you? ( u 2 have alrdy been bed .. hais O.O )
Could you be more obscene? ( when time flow .. u will be more obscene )

So dont try to say you're sorry ( dont ever say sorry when u see this )
Or try to make it right ( or try to explain ur reasoning )
Don't waste your breath because it's too late, it's too late. ( life have to go on .)

You can tell me that there's nobody else
(But I feel it)
You can tell me that you're home by yourself
(But I see it)
You can look into my eyes and pretend all you want
But I know, I know,
Your love is just a lie
(Lie)
It's nothing but a lie
(Lie)
You're nothing but a lie

You can tell me that there's nobody else
(But I feel it)
You can tell me that you're home by yourself
(But I see it)
You can look into my eyes and pretend all you want
But I know, I know
Your love is just a lie
(Lie
I know you're nothing but a lie
(Lie)
Lie
(Lie)
Lie
(Lie)
Lie

Your love is just a lie . this song dedicate to that meyer .
you love lying alot .. seriously . hongster really is a hongster :) !
hais .. i really know your truth colour dude ..

YOU WILL NOT SUCCEED in life DUDE ! . listen here . u sucks totally . 100% . i got proof . i will show u .. even ur rl fren will say u sucks ? try me ? i guess u better dont :)


FOR all readers :)
this song edited lyrics is a true life base story :)
no crap . no nonsense ..
got evidence .. but we will not show the acknowledgement in this blog copyrighted :) !




YO every one .. long time no see !
going to be back posting once and for most ..
seeing bubu in 4~8 th dec <3 !
faster come come .. i wan meet u and play ROLLER BLADE yeah HOOOO ..

tc all :) ! hope all come back from their country fast :( ! ! ^^

Disclaimer
This blog is mine . respect it . dont judge me . what i write here is always common sense unless is something obviously is not common sense . gtfo if u dont like this blog (:


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

noobs viewed since March 09'

Profile

i Am Klive . Serious when playing any game . i am a stingy person ! - I want to pass my Os .
- Go brunei Alone ^.^
- Win more Compy
- Prestige fam to reach 50 active member =D
- Eat $200 worth of GOOD food.
- Couple medal 3 times ( 1 more time ) .
- Nx 4 Skull song
- More Nx , Game Friends

Affiliates

Prestige !
Prestige (aau) !
Adelyn ~
Avril !
Brandon Bro !
ChaCha!
Cassandra ~
clarissa ==!
clary ~
Derrick !
Don Emerlyn !
evelyn !
Ginaa!
Holykun ( PRO )
Hye !
huishan
Jeeyan !
Joey
Jolene
Jeslyn !
Joycee mei !
klive !
Nizar!
Pamela
PEIjeng
Phavdy
NX Group
Polar cake shop
PotionZx
Pris
Regina
Ruiqi(BOA)
SassyFarr ~ !
sherilyn !!
shirleen
Shiroi
shuting !
Shuxian Sihui !
soda
vannesa
Ven-
VicToRia (urMAMA !)
Wei han
Wei Jie~
Winnie
Weiny ~
Xinhui bud <3
Xuan hui
Yujin
Yuting mei !
Yuhui


Comments



Archives
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010

Credits
Sun.kissed / Icons

Misc