Monday, July 21, 2008
hoho ! YO EVERrbody .. :D it seeems long day since i blog .. maybe u all must give me survey then i do lor O.O ! ? who sae i wont do _l_ .. ~
_l_ to clarrrrrrrrrrr <3 !
hmmm private things .. seeems alot then i expected .. everybody must solve what the mysterious sentence ! ;x
go out with smex on weeekends .. we watch 2 movie .. hellboy and red cliff .. omg .. those 2 not my type lor .. very less see this kind .. i miss rush hour :( ! . then we play arcade O.O ! . basketball record 358 pts <3 . although little but gonna brk 400 le ._. ! =DD
okok survey time -.-.-.-"
Instructions:Remove one question from above and add in your personal question:
remove qn 15 n ask: " what's your take on friendship?"
Make a total of 20 questions and tag 8 people.List them out at the end of the post.Notify them in their cbox that they’ve been tagged.*edited* who wan use then use . i dont wan waste time paste _l_~
I'd clean forgotten that she calls me fishkiller!!! Lol! So anyway, here we go.
Rules: Each blogger starts with 10 random facts or habits about themselves.
1. I am klive
2. I am a soccer fanatic too ;o
3. I play a lame game, Maple, and more
4. I am a Christian,
5. I love my balls .
6. I cowpeiz alot
7. I got nothing else to write,
8. I love SINGAPORE
9. I stare at my nose and wonder why so big =x
10. I have a lame email address.
1. Have you ever loved someone?
yaya .. crap
2. Who is more important to you? Friends or gF?
gf . =D
3. Who are the people you trust most?
hmm dont noe xD
4. Do you think you have enough confidence?
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm . ><
5. Are you missing someone now?
yes . alot
6. Do you believe in seeing rainbow after the rain?
=.= yes for 3 time liao
7. What are your goals for this year?
TO PASS MY EMATHS and chem !
8. What is your greatest wish?
hmm .. to get meyer :D
9. What feeling do you love most?
when the dabian comeout de feeling o.o
10.which people u see not happy
haha .. clar .. she keep sae me suck _l_
11. List the best moments in your life.
when i finally get 1st IN MY LIFE .. xD . pri 3 math 94 hehe
12. What do you hate most?
dont noe .. sunnu barhhs =x
13. Which is more important to you,Love or Money?
love and money .. no money how eat _l_
14. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
haven findout yet
15. What's your take on friendship?
english lousy dont noe =.=! . SHOUld be happy =x anyhow answer =x
16. Describe the person who tagged you using 5 words.
Courtney is:
-Always hyper
-Funny
-Friendly
-Cute
-Lame
HAHAHA
17. What have you done to please yourself?
masterbate .. =x JKJK ^^ talk with fren la :D
18. Name your favourite quote.
your mother la
19. What do you want most for your birthday?
hmmm .. maybe some presents ? =x
20. What are the saddest moments in your life?
when my mother sae i a noob -.-"
WHO WAN DO tHEN DO HOR _l_~~~~~~